EuroBeam - Eurocode beam design tamed!
EuroBeam includes the following:
- Steel beam design and checking to Eurocode 3
- Steel column design and checking to Eurocode 3
- Steel beam flange plate and end plate splice design and checking (I-sections only)
- Analysis of openings through steel beam webs
- Angle cleat, end plate and fin plate connection design and checking
- Timber beam design and checking to Eurocode 5
- Timber post/stud design and checking to Eurocode 5
- Flitch beam design and checking to Eurocodes 3/5
- Reinforced concrete beam design and checking to Eurocode 2
- Add your own text or script pages to supplement your calculations
- Access to EuroBeam.net for simple beam checking away from your PC (while update cover is current)
Some options in ProSteel aren't implemented in EuroBeam as the Eurocode design procedures are not amenable to simple calculation methods.
140 page printed manual available separately, £10.95 Buy now. Orders for this manual are handled by Lulu, a print on demand service - allow 7-10 days for delivery. Please do not send orders for manuals to us or AM Resources as we will have to return them to you.
New in EuroBeam 3
- Reinforced concrete beam design
New in EuroBeam 2
New in release 1.20
- Flitch beam checking
- Script-generated pages
New in release 1.10
Typical calculation sheets (PDF)
- Steel beam calculation
- Steel beam flange plate splice calculation
- Steel beam end plate splice calculation
- Steel column calculation
- Timber beam calculation
- Timber post calculation
All our programs run on Windows 7/8/10 systems. Windows XP and Vista are no longer supported.